- You may be looking for the titular book.
to be added
In the Book
- In the book, the Doctor calls himself "the Professor". This was what Ace called him.
- The humanoid creatures of the Queen's realm resemble various Doctor Who monsters. The Minotaur resembles the Nimon, the Faun a Dæmon, the Rhino a Judoon, the Cheetah a Cheetah Person, the pig a Pig slave and the amphibian a Fish Person.
- The Queen wears a Time Lord collar. This may be a veiled reference to The Rani, whose name is Hindi for "Queen".
- When they first encounter the Queen, she moves as though made of stone, much like a Weeping Angel.
- This story is based on The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The title is also a play on the book's title, as are ST: The Lying Old Witch in the Wardrobe and DW: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe.
- Amy reads a book entitled Shada.
- The Bookshop's control module resembles the one that debuted in DW: The Masque of Mandragora.
- The Professor, the Queen and the Bookshop occurs after: DW: A Christmas Carol
- The Professor, the Queen and the Bookshop occurs before: WC: Cold Snap
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.