- You may be looking for The Jon Pertwee Years.
The Pertwee Years was a video showcasing episodes from Jon Pertwee's time as the Doctor. Presented by Jon Pertwee, it was released on home video by BBC Video in 1992 and contained the following full episodes:
Further notes Edit
- This was the third of a series of videos produced by John Nathan-Turner intended to release rare episodes and incomplete serials, as well as interviews and other extras that wouldn't have seen a video release at the time.
- The arrangement of the Doctor Who theme used for this and succeeding "Years" releases was originally arranged by Keff McCulloch for the 1989 album Doctor Who - Variations on a Theme.
- The video was classified "PG" in Australia. It was released in 1992 in America (CBS/FOX Video) and on 20/10/1992 in Australia (Polygram).
- The link for Inferno was later included as an extra on the DVD release.
- Some of the Blue Peter footage was later released on the The Three Doctors DVD release.
- ↑ The full story was released on video in 1994, including in episode five an additional scene cut from the UK transmission but retained for overseas screening.
- ↑ The full story was released on video in 1995, with episode five being an untransmitted, slightly extended early edit.
- ↑ The episode was released here as a 16mm black and white telerecording, as no broadcastable colour copy existed at the time. The full story was released on video as a version with electronically restored colour in 1993.