to be added
Foods and beverages Edit
- The Doctor is fond of Spangles, and came to 20th century Earth specifically to purchase them.
- The Doctor mentions that he usually has somebody" accompanying him in the TARDIS, but "she" is currently attending an end-of-term Christmas party.
to be added
- CJ mentions the Mary Celeste, to which the Doctor notes the Daleks as being responsible for the ship's mysterious disappearance. (TV: The Chase)
- The Doctor refers to the Zygon's Skarasen as being the Loch Ness Monster. (TV: Terror of the Zygons)
- The Monk has survived the Time War. Before his regeneration, he voiced his intention to deal with the Doctor. (AUDIO: Divorced, Beheaded, Regenerated)
- The Monk refers to himself as Mortimus, (PROSE: No Future) and recalls the Doctor once calling him the Meddling Monk. (TV: The Time Meddler)
- The Monk says that the Time Lords are hiding themselves away. (TV: The Day of the Doctor, The Time of the Doctor)
- Clive sees pictures of London invaded by shop dummies. The Doctor realises later that this is Clive's fate. (TV: Rose)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.