Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
- The plotting of Love & Monsters, to accommodate for the need to have a 'Doctor-lite' story.
- The filming of the scene to tie-in with the Auton invasion seen in Rose.
- Prosthetics work for the Abzorbaloff.
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- The Blue Peter competition from which the concept of the Abzorbaloff came.
- Shooting the interactive Attack of the Graske mini-episode.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Russell T Davies, Head Writer, Doctor Who
- Peter Kay, The Abzorbaloff
- David Tennant, The Doctor
- Neill Gorton, Creature Effects Designer
- Marc Warren, Elton
- Billie Piper, Rose Tyler
- Richard Marson, Editor, Blue Peter
- William Grantham, Abzorbaloff Creator
- Jo Pearce, Senior Interactive Producer
- Andrew Collins, Critic & Broadcaster
- James Goss, Editor, Doctor Who Website
- Moray Laing, Assistant Editor, Dr Who Adventures
- Leslie Sinoway, Editor, Mizz Magazine
- Sam Robinson, Editor, Girl Talk Magazine
- Murray Gold, Composer
- Rob Samuel, National Orchestra of Wales
- Goldie Looking Chain
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "Mr Brightside" by The Killers, Album: Hot Fuss
- "Juicebox" by The Strokes, Album: First Impressions of Earth
- "Can You Dig It?" by The Mock Turtles, Album: Can You Dig It: The Best of The Mock Turtles
- "Barnacle Bill (theme from 'Blue Peter')" by Nial Brown
- "All You Good Good People" by Embrace, Album: The Good Will Out
- "There's No Other Way" by Blur, Album: The Best of Blur
- "Army of Me" by Björk, Album: Greatest Hits (also used in DCOM: Take Two)
- "Guns Don't Kill People, Rappers Do" by Goldie Lookin Chain
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Camera - Mat Bryant, Dewi Davies, Aled Jenkins, Eric Huyton, Andy Smith
- Sound - Deian Gerallt, Steve Hoy, John McCombie, Kevin Meredith, Ryan Windley
- Runners - Rhian Arwel, Alia Bianco
- Researchers - Cat Chappell, Alexander Gratton, Kate Monaghan, Hannah Williams
- Assistant Producers - Geoff Evans, Zoë Rushton, Stephen Thomas
- Production Team Assistant - Claire Jones
- Production Co-ordinator - Hannah Simpson
- Production Managers - Zoë Scott, Natalie Street
- Editor - Sven Brooks
- Colourist - Jon Everett
- Dubbing - Mark Ferda
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Edit Producer - Mark Allen
- Producer - Adam Page
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 10 : The New World Of Doctor Who. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved on 5 January 2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.