Publisher's summary Edit
When the TARDIS lands on a planet that looks identical to Earth, the Tenth Doctor and Martha are amazed to find it packed with fictional characters from her childhood. But who has the power to create an entire world out of books and why? The Doctor and Martha must solve the mystery before their story ends!
to be added
Fictional characters Edit
- The Doctor mentions having met Enid Blyton.
- An audiobook of the story was read by Ian Hanmore.
- The Doctor says that he has previously visited the Land of Fiction. (TV: The Mind Robber; PROSE: Conundrum; AUDIO: The Crooked Man, Legend of the Cybermen) During his first visit to the Land, he met Rapunzel. (TV: The Mind Robber)
- The Doctor says that the first time that he met Dracula was as an android, (TV: The Chase) the second time was Vlad the Impaler, (AUDIO: Son of the Dragon) and the third time was a "Cyber-Dracula." (AUDIO: Legend of the Cybermen)
- The Doctor recalls the "four things and a lizard" event. (TV: Blink)
- Martha says that she has read Harry Potter. (TV: The Shakespeare Code)
- The Doctor claims his next sonic screwdriver will include a torch. The Eleventh Doctor's sonic was, on at least one occasion, used as a torch. (TV: The Beast Below)
- The Doctor states he never lost a game of chess, except to a metal dog, which he doesn't count. (TV: The Sun Makers)