The Museum of Curiosities was the fourth and final story in the tenth season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
At last Carruthers Summerton – the greatest admirer of Jago and Litefoot and their would-be biographer – gets to accompany his heroes on an investigation. But amongst the bizarre murders and strange clues lies a much deeper and far more dangerous mystery. Unsure who they can trust, Jago and Litefoot will find out the truth at the Museum of Curiosities...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Carruthers Summerton - Toby Hadoke
- Luke Betterman - David Warner
- Galbraith/Cooper/Roberts - Ewan Bailey
- The Master - Geoffrey Beevers
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Summerton claims to have informed Gabriel Sanders of the fact that Litefoot's investigations were nearing the truth, (AUDIO: Litefoot and Sanders) and the Colonel of where on the embankment to find both him and Jago. (AUDIO: The Final Act)
- Ellie explains to Betterman that she was dead for a while and mentions vampires and the Necropolis Express. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
- The Museum features numerous exhibits containing items related to cases investigated by Jago and Litefoot, including a grotesque ventriloquist dummy, (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang) people made of sand, (AUDIO: The Hourglass Killers) a roulette wheel, (AUDIO: The Devil's Dicemen) a huge sphere, (AUDIO: Chronoclasm) Mahogany men (AUDIO: The Mahogany Murderers) and a recording of the Scorchies singing. (AUDIO: Encore of the Scorchies)
[edit | edit source]