Summary[edit | edit source]
The Third Doctor and the Brigadier attend the demonstration of a new power car called the Multi-Mobile. When it's stolen by foreign agents, the Doctor finds himself trying to prevent the impervious vehicle from destroying a nearby nuclear power plant.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Third Doctor
- Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart
- Foreign agents
- Radio operator
- Radio operator 2
- Zero Three
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor stops the Multi-Mobile by putting sugar cubes in its petrol tank. Many years after this story was published, the television programme MythBusters demonstrated that sugar in a petrol tank does affect a motor engine.
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- TVC 950 (2 pages) Next week the incredible Multi-Mobile takes on the army !
- TVC 951 (2 pages) Can nothing halt the incredible Multi-Mobile? See next week!
- TVC 952 (2 pages) Next week U.N.I.T. put the Doctor's incredible plan to work !
- TVC 953 (2 pages) Next week the Multi-Mobile takes the upper hand !
- TVC 954 (2 pages) Next week a sensational new Dr. Who adventure !
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor is annoyed by the Brigadier wasting his time when he could be repairing the TARDIS. (COMIC: The Arkwood Experiments, Insect)