The Movellan Grave was the seventh story in the sixth series of the Fourth Doctor Adventures, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Andrew Smith and featured Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor and Lalla Ward as Romana II.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
When an archaeological dig in 1980s England finds a Movellan power pack buried amongst Iron Age artefacts, the Doctor and Romana have no choice but to investigate. And what they discover worries them very much indeed.
Because on board this ship is the greatest weapon the Movellans have ever devised. A weapon that could stop the Daleks forever... and anything else that gets in their way.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Part one[edit | edit source]
to be added
Part two[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Romana - Lalla Ward
- Carrie Pierce - Camilla Power
- Commander Narina - Polly Walker
- Chenek - Chris Jarman
- Robin Lyon - John Banks
- Mary - Jane Slavin
References[edit | edit source]
Culture[edit | edit source]
People[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor reads an article about black holes by John Gribbin.
- The Doctor claims to have once used his Gladstone bag to help Howard Carter find Tutankhamun's tomb.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the first appearance by the Movellans in an audio story.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor and Romana II previously encountered the Movellans on Skaro. (TV: Destiny of the Daleks)
- The Doctor uses his Gladstone bag. (COMIC: Shark Bait, et al.)
[edit | edit source]