The Mourning After was the third story in the tenth season of the audio spin-off Jago & Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Litefoot is surprised to meet an old friend. But celebrations are rather muted as he and Ellie have just been to the funeral of Henry Gordon Jago. But is Jago really dead? Or has he somehow been transported into a nightmarish future? The truth is both elusive and deeply worrying...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Doctor Luke Betterman - David Warner
- Carruthers Summerton - Toby Hadoke
- Adella - Camilla Power
- Priest - Ewan Bailey
References[edit | edit source]
- Adella claims to have built a one-way time door based on the notes of Claudius Dark.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Litefoot explains the events with Sebastian Crow to Betterman, and mentions he had a friend who was one of Crow's test subjects in his experiments with the undead. Jago also mentions Crow to Adella. (AUDIO: The Necropolis Express)
[edit | edit source]