The Moons of Vulpana was the two hundred and fifty first story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Emma Reeves and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor and Jessica Martin as Mags.
Publisher's summary Edit
Not the savage Vulpana that Mags was taken from, but Vulpana in an earlier era. The Golden Millennium – when the Four Great Wolf Packs, each devoted to one of the planet's four moons, oversaw the height of Vulpanan civilisation. A time when the noblest families of the Vulpanan aristocracy found themselves in need of new blood...
A golden age that's about to come to a violent end!
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Mags - Jessica Martin
- Ulla - Nimmy March
- Issak - Peter Bankole
- Jaks - Irfan Shamji
- Tob - Sean Knopp
- Barton - Beth Goddard
- The Doctor uses a sonic modulator.
- While delirious, the Doctor says "two sugars for The Valeyard, Melanie Bush, and none for The Rani."
- A fifth dark moon is built and put in orbit of Vulpana.
- The term "werewolf" is disproved of, but "lycanthrope" is acceptable.
- The Vulpanans are referred to as "humans."
- The Psychic Circus travelled across the galaxy on the second circuit.
to be added