The Mondas Touch was the first short story in Myths & Legends.
to be added
- Dinasis and Bagoss are twin planets.
- Sylen heard about the gauntlet on Pyro Shika, a planet in the Claudian cluster. She finds the glove in the tomb of priest-king Xanthos in the ruined city of Sagli-Ghent.
- Of the archeological group that found the gauntlet, all but one were killed by a metal virus.
- Litarsas becomes a Cyber-Leader.
- The Doctor mentions Michael Fagan.
- The Royal Companion guards who are converted become Royal Champions.
- The Cybermen in this story are of the advanced design seen in Nightmare in Silver. The blue light of their chest units is referred to as the "Lamp of the Royal Champions".
- The Doctor uses the alias "Mr Clever" and mentions the Tiberian spiral galaxy. (TV: Nightmare in Silver)
- The Doctor refers to Mondas (TV: The Tenth Planet) and notes that the Cyberiad still has a weakness to gold. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen)
- The Doctor comments that the Cybermen will be building planners (TV: The Invasion, The Wheel in Space) and controllers. (TV: The Tomb of the Cybermen, Attack of the Cybermen)
- The Doctor says that Handles was a great companion. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The gauntlet allows for cyber-conversion with a single touch, (AUDIO: The Fate of Krelos/Return to Telos) and makes use of a virus as a weapon. (TV: The Moonbase)
- In her search for the gauntlet, Sylen learns of an ancient soldier driven on by malfunctioning technology. (TV: Mummy on the Orient Express)