Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Doctor travels with Brian, the Ood assassin, to the planet Magnox, one of the greatest receptacles of knowledge the universe will ever know. The Doctor needs to ask a vital question, but the answer is Grade 1 Classified! In order to gain an audience with the Minds of Magnox themselves he must take a dangerous test. Is he smart enough to get through?
Meanwhile, Brian gets involved with the criminal fraternity and is given a job: to assassinate the Minds of Magnox. However, others also have the planet within their sights...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Tenth Doctor
- Azema's son
- Azema's daughter
- Eleventh Doctor
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor compares Magnox to a mash up of Venus and Milton Keynes, especially if Milton Keynes had beat Venus in a fight on a technicality.
- Infos are the currency on Meganox.
- The Chronicon is home to the Council of Minds, the leaders of Magnox.
- After drinking dettery shots, Brians asks Wim if he had drugged him with a truth serum.
- Brian refers to the Doctor as his frenemy.
- The Tenth Doctor travels through the Dark Times in a mercenary spaceship powered by his TARDIS.
- Peschell becomes the Oracle of Islos.
- Wim eventually settles with an alien from Helican Alpha, and they have a dozen children.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Brian shares about his origins with the Lesser Order of Oberon. (PROSE: Secrets of Time Lord Victorious)
- The Doctor has sent the Kotturuh on the path for their destruction. (PROSE: The Knight, The Fool and The Dead)
- Peschell founds the Archive of Islos. (WC: The Archive of Islos)
- The Eleventh Doctor's final end is approaching him on the planet Trenzalore. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
[edit | edit source]