The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Memory Feast was the fifth mainstream story published in Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor year three.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Among the places seen of the Doctor's imagination are Gallifrey, Skaro, 76 Totter's Lane and a quarry in Kent.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Something Borrowed was published along with part two of this story in 11DY3 7.
- When running through the Doctor's memory of a quarry in Kent, Alice asks if it is a memory of another alien planet. Quarries have been frequently used in the filming of Doctor Who to suggest alien landscapes.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor talks to the Sapling about the "arboreal-eruption-slash-sacrifice-yourself-slash-almost-kill-everyone thing". (COMIC: The Tragical History Tour)
- The Doctor has once put a planet inside a cupboard on the TARDIS, but is unsure if he ever took it out. (AUDIO: The Lost Planet)
- The Doctor recalls that the Time Lords, fearing their extinction during the Time War, sent memory lanterns into the Time Vortex. (PROSE: Engines of War, AUDIO: The Memory of Winter)
- The Doctor recalls living at 76 Totter's Lane. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.