Publisher's summary Edit
An ancient artifact buried deep within the TARDIS leads the Doctor back to London, where a deadly predator prowls the tunnels beneath the city. As the Time Lord and her friends investigate, they uncover a mystery that will take them from a secret mountain base to the depths of the ocean - and if they cannot solve it, one of them will perish.
In order to save her friend, the Doctor must solve the riddle of ... the Maze of Doom!
to be added
- Thirteenth Doctor
- Graham O'Brien
- Yasmin Khan
- Ryan Sinclair
- Panos Polichroniadis
- Penelope Polichroniadis
- Torrin's father
- Torrin's sister
- Willis was named after his grandfather. The Doctor once knew another Willis whose parents named him after Bruce Willis from Die Hard.
Cultural references Edit
- The Doctor's TARDIS is said to have a swimming pool. (TV: The Eleventh Hour)
- The Doctor once had a robot dog companion, K9. (TV: The Invisible Enemy, The Ribos Operation, School Reunion et al.)
- The Doctor previously encountered the Nimon with Romana II and K9. (TV: The Horns of Nimon)
- The Doctor tries to pay for something using a cashier's cheque from the Bank of Karabraxos. (TV: Time Heist)