Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is not a valid source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
Publisher's summary Edit
THE WAIT IS OVER...
A dark and silent planet. A magnificent crystal edifice, perched on a mountainside. A legion of dormant robots, waiting for the signal to bring them back to life. The Doctor and his granddaughter Susan, and their reluctant companions, Ian and Barbara, are about to unleash forces which will threaten their very survival.
Read for the first time the complete script of this magnificent, but regrettably never produced, Doctor Who story.
Subject matter Edit
Scripts of the untelevised Doctor Who adventure The Masters of Luxor with minor modifications to match names and characterisation from the televised adventures.
- Episode One: The Cannibal Flower
- Episode Two: The Mockery of a Man
- Episode Three: A Light on the Dead Planet
- Episode Four: Tabon of Luxor
- Episode Five: An Infinity of Surprises
- Episode Six: The Flower Blooms
Notable features Edit
- This was a rejected and unmade story that would have taken the place of the second televised adventure, The Daleks.
- Published in paperback
- Priced £4.99 (UK)
- The script came to light when researching the first script book in this series, The Tribe of Gum, while in contact with Anthony Coburn's widow, Mrs Joan Moon.