- You may be looking for the book.
The Master and Margarita was a novella and the sixth story published in I Am The Master: Legends of the Renegade Time Lord. It was written by Matthew Sweet and featured the Spy Master as played by Sacha Dhawan.
Marooned by the Thirteenth Doctor on Earth for 77 years, the Spy Master becomes scientific advisor to the Soviet equivalent of UNIT – with a deadly agenda of his own. But his plans take a strange twist with the coming of the unearthly Comrade Cap...
to be added
- Spy Master
- Lev Surikov
- Captain Tsybukin
- Bolesaw Bobkov
- Eleonora Kalashnik
- Pelageya Vlasova
- Comrade Cap
- Yuri Gerasimov
- Leonid Illyich Brezhnev
- Ekaterina Yegorov
- Catherine the Great
- "Gospodinov" suggests that the Eocenes created the abyss in the Garden.
- Joseph Stalin banned hypnosis in the Soviet Union.
- "Gospodinov" works for Yedinitza as a scientific advisor.
- The title of the story is a reference to the novel of the same name by Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov.
- The Master keeps newspapers detailing a mysterious mist in London, (TV: The Web of Fear) Reginald Styles, (TV: Day of the Daleks) a computer in the Post Office Tower, (TV: The War Machines) Senator Alcott at the first World Peace Conference, (TV: The Mind of Evil) and an advertisement for plastic Daffodils. (TV: Terror of the Autons)
- The Master is currently in a form of exile because of a woman. He claims he will have "a plane to catch" in the next fifty years. (TV: Spyfall)
- The Master knows that Jo Grant got married to a professor. (TV: The Green Death)
- The Master has seen Jo banish demons with her courage. (TV: The Dæmons)
- Comrade Cap paraphrases the Master's speech at the Pharos Project. (TV: Logopolis)
- The Daleks are known for invading Bedfordshire. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- The Master recalls his murders of George McDermott and Goodge. (TV: Terror of the Autons)