The Master's Dalek Plan was the second story in the audio anthology Anti-Genesis, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Alan Barnes and featured Derek Jacobi as the Master, Seán Carlsen as Narvin and Nicholas Briggs as an alternate race of Daleks.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
As the Master inflitrates the Kaled scientific elite, the Time Lords seek to counter his interference. But while Narvin and President Livia try to stabilise the past, a new and horrifying future dawns in the wastelands of ancient Skaro.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Master - Derek Jacobi
- Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Livia - Pippa Bennett-Warner
- Lamarius - Franchi Webb
- Novar - Richard Clifford
- Arfor - Vikash Bhai
- Yaren - Daniel Brocklebank
- Kaled captain - Will Kirk
- Kaled corporal - Zaraah Abrahams
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
- Novar is from the Third Kaled Infantry.
- Elrond mentions how carrionoids have evolved to scavenge from the Thousand Year War.
- The Master goes by the alias name "Sorvad" which is "Davros" spelled backwards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story's title is a play on the television serial The Daleks' Master Plan.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Master speaks before the Military and Scientific Elite. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks, AUDIO: Innocence, Purity)
- Kaleds killed in the bombardment of the Kaled Dome (AUDIO: From the Flames) include military officials Dalazar, Davius, (COMIC: Genesis of Evil) Frenton, Parran, Gharman, and Nyder (TV: Genesis of the Daleks) and scientists Ral, Shan, (AUDIO: Davros, Corruption) Kavell, Ronson, and Davros. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks)
- Lamarius compares the vulture-like Carrionoids to Vortisaurs. (AUDIO: Storm Warning, et al.)
- The Kaled who captures Arfor mentions that Mutos are used to find handmines. (TV: The Magician's Apprentice)
- Ripples in history from alterations on Skaro cause change to multiple fronts of the Last Great Time War: in Humanian Era 17000, Daleks win the Hyperon war, (TV: Genesis of the Daleks) in 2260, the Dalek Empire moves Earth into position above Peladon and demands surrender of the planet's trisilicate, (TV: The Monster of Peladon, et al.) and in 2160 the Daleks successfully make Earth mobile before, in the temporal chaos, Earth collides with a parallel version of itself. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- The Kaled experimental supply store contains Varga plants from the Forbidden Islands, (TV: Mission to the Unknown, et al.) Rock-Clams (TV: Genesis of the Daleks) from the Drammakin mountains, (TV: The Daleks) eels (COMIC: The Menace of the Monstrons) from the Ocean of Ooze, and Arkellis flowers. (COMIC: Genesis of Evil)
- Arkellis flowers sprout in metal. (COMIC: Genesis of Evil)
- In one version of history, Narvin talks to Livia about Crazlus. (AUDIO: From the Flames)
- In various histories experienced by Narvin and Livia as Gallifrey's time lock is shattered, Galaxy Five (TV: The Monster of Peladon, et al.) the Medusa Cascade, (TV: The Stolen Earth, et al.) and the Mutter's Spiral are burned to nothing (TV: The Deadly Assassin) and a giant Dalek eyestalk appears atop Mount Cadon. (PROSE: Timewyrm: Revelation, et al.)
[edit | edit source]