- The Doctor has a fondness for Earth, especially London.
- The Doctor liked wearing velvet in their third and twelfth incarnations.
- The Doctor doesn't consider 1985 to be a "classic year".
- The TARDIS has had "almost as many facelifts" as the Doctor.
- The Master is "virtually indestructable".
- This story comprises the linking material of The Many Lives of Doctor Who.
- With the exception of the final page, which shows the Thirteenth Doctor standing on the surface of Desolation at some point during The Ghost Monument, this story takes place during the Twelfth Doctor's regeneration in TV: Twice Upon a Time.
- This comic explicitly identifies the current incarnation as the Thirteenth Doctor, yet acknowledges that she isn't really, due to the existence of the War Doctor and the Meta-Crisis Doctor, making her the fifteenth incarnation.
- Announcing that the time has come to change their appearance, the Doctor quotes what Goth said to the Second Doctor word for word. (TV: The War Games)
- The Doctor acknowledges that his regeneration has caused damage to the TARDIS in the past. (TV: The End of Time)
- The Doctor describes the TARDIS in the same words the Ninth Doctor does to Mickey Smith. (TV: Aliens of London)
- The Doctor recalls that, in his second incarnation, the Time Lords eventually caught up to him, (TV: The War Games) forced him to regenerate (COMIC: The Night Walkers) and stranded him on Earth. (TV: Spearhead from Space)
- The Doctor acknowledges that the Eighth Doctor was "healed" for the Last Great Time War. (TV: The Night of the Doctor)
- The Doctor uses the words "wearing a bit thin." (TV: The Tenth Planet, The Day of the Doctor)
- The Doctor echoes his predecessor when he announces "times change, and so must I." (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- The Doctor paraphrases the Ninth Doctor's final words when describing themself as "fantastic". (TV: The Parting of the Ways)
- The Doctor notes aspirin (PROSE: The Left-Handed Hummingbird) and heart surgery as human medicine which are deadly to the Time Lord. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Doctor recalls recently losing Bill Potts to the Cybermen before she was saved by the puddle Heather. (TV: World Enough and Time, The Doctor Falls)
- The Doctor acknowledges a habit of the TARDIS crashing following a regeneration. (TV: Children in Need Special, The End of Time, The Time of the Doctor) He even repeats some of his earliest words to Clara Oswald when he asks his successor if she "happen[s] to know how to fly this thing." (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
to be added