The Man at the End of the Garden was the second story in the audio anthology Jago & Litefoot: Series Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matthew Sweet and featured Christopher Benjamin as Henry Gordon Jago and Trevor Baxter as George Litefoot.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Strange things are happening in the Naismith household. Eleanor Naismith has vanished, and her daughter Clara is found in odd circumstances... What is the link to Eleanor's book, The Man At The End of the Garden?
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Sergeant Quick - Conrad Asquith
- Clara - Eden Monteath
- Eleanor Naismith - Joanna Monro
- Mrs Hitch - Joanna Bacon
- The Little Man - Duncan Wisbey
References[edit | edit source]
- There were cave frogs on Leela's home planet.
- The Evening Star and The Illustrated Police News are British newspapers.
Story notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Leela refers to the Test of the Horda. (TV: The Face of Evil)
- Ellie tells Jago and Litefoot that Professor Dark was enquiring after them. (AUDIO: Chronoclasm)
- Litefoot's father died in China in 1873, after which he and his mother returned to England. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Leela detects a major time break at the New Regency Theatre. (AUDIO: Swan Song)
[edit | edit source]