The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Magrs Conundrum! was the eleventh story in Wild Thymes on the 22.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Paul Magrs writes books about Iris Wildthyme, including Iris Wildthyme & the Many-Tentacled Menace from the series The Continuing Adventures of Iris Wildthyme.
- A televised Christmas special starring Iris called Iris Wildthyme & the Mars Conundrum airs on 24 December, 2017.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Iris seeks out Paul Magrs, a fictionalised version of Paul Magrs, the creator of the character, after learning of the stories he writes about her.
- The story features both the fictional Magrs and his partner J, a fictional version of Jeremy Hoad, Magrs' real life partner.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Tom, Jenny and Barbara were companions of Iris Wildthyme. (PROSE: Verdigris, Enter Wildthyme)
- Iris mentions the First Law of Time. (TV: The Three Doctors)
- Paul Magrs first appeared in (PROSE: Bafflement and Devotion)
- J first appeared in (PROSE: Party Fears Two)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.