This story debuted with either the Second or Third Doctor, then was reprinted with the Fourth Doctor. It may have had different companions in the reprint, as well. From an in-universe point of view, it's unclear which Doctor lived through these events.
- You may be looking for the Time Lord.
Summary[edit | edit source]
When the TARDIS lands in England's Middle Ages, the Doctor is captured by a villainous Lord Waldean de Beauvain and imprisoned in his dungeon. The Doctor shares a cell with Haval, once the Sergeant of Arms to the real master of the castle, Lord Geoffrey, who has been replaced by his brother. The Doctor devises a plan and the two escape but are soon imprisoned again, this time by the sorcerer Signus. The Doctor revives the hypnotised Sir Geoffrey, with whom they are imprisoned. Constructing a glider, the Doctor enables Haval to glide from their tower prison and over the castle moat in a bid to seek help from the King's men. In the meantime, the Doctor and Sir Geoffrey must resist an attempt by Signus to take over their bodies by mystical means.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Third Doctor/Fourth Doctor
- Lord Waldean de Beauvain
- Lord Geoffrey de Beauvain
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sir Waldean is incorrectly identified as Sir Geoffrey in the first installment.
Original print details[edit | edit source]
- (Publication with page count and closing captions)
- TVC 1177 (2 pages) Another thrilling episode next week.
- TVC 1178 (2 pages) Another exciting episode next week.
- TVC 1179 (2 pages) Another mysterious episode next week.
- TVC 1180 (2 pages) Don't miss next week's episode.
- TVC 1181 (2 pages) A thrilling episode next week.
- TVC 1182 (2 pages) More way-out excitement with the Doctor next week!
- TVC 1183 (2 pages) A new way-out adventure with the Doctor next week!
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added