to be added
- Lucy Wilson
- Hobo Kostinen
- Conall Lethbridge-Stewart
- Hannah Lethbridge-Stewart
- Young woman
- Police officer
- Activists have occupied five key sites, including the Oxford Circus and the Waterloo Bridge.
- Lucy and Hobo get off the train at Waterloo Station.
- Margaret Mead is an american anthropologist.
Story notes Edit
- Josephine is a clear allusion to Josephine Jones, a known environmental activist, but the connection is never fully made.
- This is the first time we've seen Lucy and Hobo in the 'present' since the first novel, Avatars of the Intelligence. All other novels and stories since have been in the recent past.
- This short story was written as a response to the real life protests depicted in this story, in which author Sue Hampton was arrested.
- Lucy recalls meeting psychotic clowns, (PROSE: Curse of the Mirror Clowns) Bandrils, demons from the fifty-first century, and outwitting the Great Intelligence. (PROSE: Avatars of the Intelligence)
- Conall and Dean are still together and living in a house in London with their adopted daughter, Hannah. (PROSE: The Christmas Cracker Conundrum!)
- The suntan lotion is created by Llanfairfach Pharmaceuticals, and contains maggots. (TV: The Green Death)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.