The proper title would appear to be The Live Escape Game: Worlds Collide. See Thread:245019 for discussion of dab term.
Talk about it here.
The Doctor has enlisted you to help defeat the Cybermen on Earth in the future after they went through a rift caused by a failed attempt by eccentric billionaire Alastair Montague to build a time machine at his company ChronosCorp HQ.
to be added
to be added
- Jodie Whittaker as the Thirteenth Doctor lent her voice to this game.
- Alastair Montague appears on a screen.
- Nicholas Briggs lent his Cyberman-voice to this game.
- The trailer features a wide range of objects from the DWU:
- An energy blaster can be seen on the table inside the lab.
- The man and woman are looking at some plans written in Circular Gallifreyan.
- The head of a Cyberman can be found in the lab.
- The Fourth Doctor's scarf is in the lab.
- The sonic screwdriver in the lab is the Thirteenth Doctor's model, introduced in series 11.
- A Cyberman is trying to get through a rift.
- The man and woman are trying to built a time machine.
- Some books can be seen on a book-shelf. One is entitled Twilight of Love.
- The man and woman retrieve an old "Classified" tape from a box and puts it in a tape recorder.
- Jeff Parker, Project Manager at BBC Studios, and Brad Wynne, Creative director at Escape Hunt, both worked on this game.