The Light Keepers was the third story of The Eleventh Doctor Chronicles, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Roy Gill, performed by Jacob Dudman and Simon Fisher-Becker and featured the Eleventh Doctor and Dorium Maldovar.
Publisher's summary Edit
But a lighthouse signals danger – and this beacon was placed to warn of something more ancient and powerful than anyone knows. Something that is returning...
to be added
Uncredited cast Edit
- The Beacon People, or Light Keepers, use an Archimedes screw.
- The Maldovarium is on a planetoid with a desert landscape near a red space-time rift called "Geryon's Eye."
- The Lux are an ancient light god from beyond the universe, represented by the Light Queen who states "We are the first, the beginning, from us all matter springs."
- The Lux's automaton is called a Lumen.
- The Doctor defeats the Lux using a wave modulator disguised as a silver pendant.
to be added
- The Doctors tells Dorium never to ignore a sinister crack, having previously had his own experiences with a crack in the universe. (TV: The Eleventh Hour, et al.)
- The Doctor knows the Lux will arrive on New Earth and tells Dorium he's "got it covered." (AUDIO: Death in the New Forest, The Skies of New Earth, The Cats of New Cairo)
- The Doctor informs Dorium that the man owes him. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)