The Last Thing You Ever See was the ninth short story in the Short Trips anthology Short Trips: How the Doctor Changed My Life. It was written by Richard Goff. It featured the Fourth Doctor, Sarah Jane Smith and Harry Sullivan.
to be added
- Henry mentions Alfred Hitchcock, and his film The Trouble with Harry.
- Sarah and Harry talk in the TARDIS café.
- The main bulk of the story is set before Revenge of the Cybermen, as the main characters are attempting to return to Nerva Beacon with the Time Ring. The final scene takes place after that story, with the travellers having retrieved the TARDIS.
- The TARDIS crew are still trying to return to Nerva Beacon by Time Ring. (TV: Genesis of the Daleks, Revenge of the Cybermen, PROSE: A Device of Death)
- Harry considers leaving the Doctor's company. (TV: Terror of the Zygons)