Life on Earth can be an adventure, too. You just need to know where to look.
Sarah Jane and her friends go to investigate some strange lights seen over a radio telescope research centre. What they find is sinister and frightening — a Sontaran Warrior, out for revenge. Can Sarah Jane, Luke, Clyde and Maria defeat this soldier of the tenth battle fleet and save the world again?
- Sarah Jane Smith
- Luke Smith
- Maria Jackson
- Clyde Langer
- Mr Smith
- Alan Jackson
- Chrissie Jackson
- Lucy Skinner
- Nicholas Skinner
- Sarah Jane, Alan, Luke, Maria and Clyde celebtrate the Rylixian Festival.
- Before Maria leaves Ealing, she thinks about all the aliens she has met; the Bane, the Slitheen family, the Arcateenians, the Gorgons, the Graske and the Verrons.
- The Tycho Project was named after Tycho Brahe.
- Alan takes a job offer from CapitolSys Technologies.
- Clyde wants to look for Kaagh's weapon's and says that the bad guy's get Schwarzeneggered.
- Clyde calls Kaagh Gollum.
- Chrissie has Jimmy Choos.
- Clyde tells Maria that, if she would run into Vanessa Hudgens, she should give Clyde her number.
- Meta Vorka 6 is the place where the Vorkazians come from.
- Sarah Jane possesses two futuristic controllers which she got from a Wallarian trader.
- Luke speaks French perfectly.
- Chrissie Jackson and Ivan plan to come to Washington DC during their honeymoon.
- Goblin's Copse is on the Buckinghamshire/Berkshire border.
- Maria and Alan fly from Heathrow Airport to Washington.
- Clyde refers to The Invisible Man.
Deviations from the televised story
- The novelisation features a specially written prologue. It describes how Kaagh went off the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet and crashed on Earth.
- The Bannerman Road gang's experience with ATMOS is depicted.
- Sarah Jane remembers her encounters Linx (TV: The Time Warrior) and Styre. (TV: The Sontaran Experiment)