The Last Party on Earth was the fourth and final audio story in the anthology Rose Tyler: The Dimension Cannon.
Rose and Jackie visit a home very close to the one they left behind. But some old friends are missing, and some are unexpectedly present... Rose meets two young men she knows should be together - it can sometimes take the end of the world to see what's right in front of you.
to be added
- Rose - Billie Piper
- Jackie - Camille Coduri
- Patrice Okereke - Syrus Lowe
- Mook Jayasundera - Waleed Akhtar
- Odessa Smith - Elizabeth Uter
- Roni Bandara - Amerjit Deu
- Pete - Shaun Dingwall
- Kevin Bacon, Mickey Smith, Rose and Jackie don't exist in this world. Jackie worries about the status of Footloose, which starred Bacon in her world.
- Rose says her boots have kicked through spaceship doors.
to be added
- Rose mentions Donna as one of the people to look for in a parallel universe, as someone who would know the Doctor. Rose would later find Donna in Donna's World, and relay a message through her to the Tenth Doctor. (TV: Turn Left)
- Jackie mentions living in Bucknall House on the estate. (TV: Love & Monsters)
- Rose mentions "the band", including Mickey, Sally and Big Bone Bill. (PROSE: Rose)
- Jackie asks Odessa about Sarah, Suzie and Bev (all of whom exist in this universe), the other three members of the Wednesday Girls. (PROSE: Rose) In the Doctor's world, all five were in attendance at Stuart Hoskins and Sarah Clark's wedding on 7 November 1987. (TV: Father's Day) Later, alternative Odessa questions whether Jackie had been at the wedding.
- In the Doctor's universe, Mook and Patrice got together after the 2005 Nestene invasion of Earth. (PROSE: Rose)
- Rose finds that there were no shop window dummies (TV: Rose) or spaceships over London in this universe. (TV: Aliens of London / World War Three, The Christmas Invasion)
- Jackie recalls the death of Pete, (TV: Father's Day) and Grandad Prentice coming back as a "ghost". (TV: Army of Ghosts)
- Jackie mentions Ricky Smith. (TV: Rise of the Cybermen / The Age of Steel)