The Lady of Obsidian was the second audio story in the anthology Casualties of War, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Andrew Smith and featured John Hurt as the War Doctor, Jacqueline Pearce as Cardinal Ollistra, Beth Chalmers as Veklin and Louise Jameson as Leela.
As a Dalek Strike Fleet heads to destroy another defenceless world, the Doctor seeks help from a shadowy guerrilla force. The Time War leaves many casualties in its wake, and inside the Obsidian Nebula the monstrous Unlived are held at bay only by the 'Lady' and her dwindling band of fighters. The War Doctor soon finds himself at the Lady's mercy, and two old friends face new revelations...
to be added
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Rosata Laxter / High Minister - Lizzie Roper
- Skaul / Freel - Chris Porter
- Veklin - Beth Chalmers
- Dalek Time Strategist / The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- Leela recalls facing the Disruptor Dalek.
to be added
- Schandel was planning to travel to Grend to make a story about the Lady of Obsidian. (AUDIO: Pretty Lies)
- Leela mentions Andred, and the Doctor mentions she left him to marry Andred. (TV: The Invasion of Time, Arc of Infinity)
- Leela mentions the box inside another box being a key Time Lord discovery. (TV: The Robots of Death)