The Kamelion Empire was the two hundred and forty-ninth story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Jamie Anderson and featured Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor, Janet Fielding as Tegan Jovanka, Mark Strickson as Vislor Turlough and Jon Culshaw as Kamelion.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Then came disaster, when their sun set forever. Facing extinction, the Kamille made the Locus, a device to sustain their minds; and fashioned shape-changing machines, to act out their wishes on the physical plane...
Servants they called the Kamelion.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor / Authority - Peter Davison
- Tegan Jovanka / Harmony - Janet Fielding
- Vislor Turlough / Liberty - Mark Strickson
- Kamelion - Jon Culshaw
- Alternative Kamelion / Chaos Soldier - Christopher Naylor
References[edit | edit source]
- The four factions of Kamelions engage in a conflict known as War in Heaven.
- Tegan's grandfather, Albert Jovanka, fought at Gallipoli in World War One. He lied about his age and was only 16 when he enlisted with the Anzacs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on 30 August, 6, 7 & 10 September 2018 at The Moat Studios.
- The novels The Ultimate Treasure and The Crystal Bucephalus offers an alternative backstory to Kamelion.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- According to a previous account, the Kamelions were created by the Gelsandorans (PROSE: The Ultimate Treasure) as weapons of war during their invasion of Xeriphas. (PROSE: The Crystal Bucephalus, TV: The King's Demons)