The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
The Jeopardy of Solar Proximity was the eleventh short story in Myths & Legends.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story is based on the theme of the three Furies and Orestes mythology.
- Serving as a prequel to Cold War, this story explores how Skaldak ended up in a block of ice on Earth circa 3000 BC; he had done so using Dalek temporal technology. The story itself does not state when it takes place.
- In the comic story The Wolves of Winter, Skaldak's name is recognised by Sskoll, an Ice Warrior in the 9th century. In Cold War, Skaldak, upon being thawed in 1983, believes that it is 5,000 years since his and his daughter's time.
- The Daleks appear as they did in Frontier in Space and Planet of the Daleks, the start of the 26th century Second Dalek War: a gold Dalek leads grey Dalek drones and they use a spacecraft of the kind seen in Planet of the Daleks. A command saucer of a bronzed golden colour appears; Prisoner of the Daleks features bronze Daleks at a later stage of the war.
- The description of the Martian cruiser Saavid matches that of the Ice Warrior ship model introduced in Cold War.
- This story identifies the model of Dalek spaceship featured in Planet of the Daleks as Councillor-class.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.