The Jabari Countdown was the third story in the audio anthology The Seventh Doctor: The New Adventures: Volume One. It was written by Alan Flanagan and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Yasmin Bannerman as Roz Forrester and Travis Oliver as Chris Cwej.
Publisher's summary Edit
Arriving on a mysterious island, stranded with a group of mathematicians, the Doctor and his companions find themselves on the fringes of the Second World War. Trapped with only each other and an unknown threat, the group must work together to solve a puzzle greater than just one world’s war.
to be added
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Roz Forrester - Yasmin Bannerman
- Chris Cwej - Travis Oliver
- Alpha Wheeler - Janine Duvitski
- Zsa Zsa Straus - Leonie Schliesing
- Eleanor Blake - Franchi Webb
- Binkum Fray - Rupert Young
- Arbuckle - Silas Carson
- Chris tries to get Roz to play hide and seek with him.
- Despite initially being credited as “Eleanor Burke” in the cast credits, within the narrative, the character is called Eleanor Blake. The error in the credits was later corrected by Big Finish.
- Another enemy of the Doctor, the Weeping Angels, would later infect a friend of the Doctor's, and have her recite numbers in place of some words she intended to say. In that case, it was a countdown. (TV: Flesh and Stone)