The House of Kingdom was the third and final story in the audio anthology Dalek Universe 1, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Andrew Smith and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor, Jane Slavin as Anya Kingdom and Joe Sims as Mark Seven.
The Doctor and his friends are trying to locate a scientist to help them on their quest... but an attack on a space-station alters their plans.
Will the Kingdoms be reconciled? Or are they destined to continue the mistakes of the past?
to be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Anya Kingdom - Jane Slavin
- Mark Seven - Joe Sims
- Merrick Kingdom - Kevin McNally
- Dr Abigail Crane - Maria Teresa Creasey
- The Mechonoids - Nicholas Briggs
- Merrick was part of a landing party on Skaro.
- The psychic paper identifies the Doctor as "Grand High Prince of Skaro" to Anya while Mark simply reads "the Doctor".
- Though the cover art and the website listing credits Nicholas Briggs as playing "The Mechonoids", the spoken credits within the audio drama itself credit him as playing The Mechanoids. Additionally, this 'a' spelling is consistently what is used by the characters too in their pronunciation.
- The Doctor notes that psychic paper responds based on the person's imagination. (TV: Flatline)
- The Doctor bluffs that he is an Earth Examiner returned from Vulcan. (TV: The Power of the Daleks)
- Sara Kingdom and Bret Vyon are Anya's aunt and uncle, Sara being Merrick Kingdom's daughter while Bret is his wife's son from another marriage. (TV: The Daleks' Master Plan)
- Merrick mentions Sheldrake. (AUDIO: Buying Time, The Wrong Woman)
- Merrick and Abigail are using Varga plants to create weapons (TV: Mission to the Unknown) and suggest they might be used on Ogrons (TV: Day of the Daleks. Frontier in Space) or Robomen. (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth)
- The Doctor mentions that Pluto will have 6 artificial suns in the future. (TV: The Sun Makers)
to be added