- You may be looking for the short story.
The House That Jack Built was the twelfth release in the BBC Torchwood Novels series.
Publisher's summary Edit
Jackson Leaves: an Edwardian house in Penylen, built in 1906, semi-detached, three storeys, spacious, beautifully presented, and left in good condition to Rob and Julia by Rob's late aunt. It's an ordinary sort of a house...except for the way the rooms don't stay in the same places. And the strange man that turns up in the airing cupboard. And the apparitions. And the temporal surges that attract the attentions of Torchwood. And the fact that the first owner of Jackson Leaves in 1906 was a Captain Jack Harkness...
to be added
- Jack Harkness
- Gwen Cooper
- Ianto Jones
- Rhys Williams
- Andy Davidson
- Alexander Martin
- Nina Rogers
- Danny Wilkinson
- Rob Wallace
- Julia Wallace
- Ianto references Jeremy Kyle while heading to the suburbs.
- Ianto played with Action Men while growing up.
- This book is also available as an ebook from the Amazon Kindle store.
- Jack says it's been a few days since he saw Alexander in the hospital during the zombie crisis. (PROSE: Bay of the Dead)
- Gwen says that the scale of their alien encounters have increased with the zombies (PROSE: Bay of the Dead) and people dropping like flies during the Welsh Amateur Operatic Contest. (PROSE: Into the Silence)
- Julia plans on getting an apartmnet in SkyPoint. Gwen advises her against it. (PROSE: SkyPoint)