The Horror at Bletchington Station was a Short Trips audio short story read by Stephen Critchlow. It was released as a subscriber-exclusive download, available with subscriptions that included The Peterloo Massacre.
to be added
- The Doctor tells the landlord Dodo is his granddaughter.
- The TARDIS arrives on Earth almost 100 years before Dodo's time.
- "Plate layers" are the men laying down tracks for the new railroad.
- The Doctor thinks of Susan, Barbara, Ian, Vicki, Steven, Sara, and Katarina.
- Temporal energies upset Dodo's senses.
- The craft beneath the station is an early unmanned Time Lord time capsule cast out to survey the time vortex. It hyper-evolved the nearest lifeform, a European mole, to act as a defence mechanism.
- The Doctor programs the craft to return to its owners, and rushes Dodo back to the TARDIS before the craft dematerialises, commenting that it was "too close."
- The Doctor remembers all of his past televised companions. An oddity for Big Finish, he skips over audio-exclusive Oliver Harper.
- Steven Taylor recently parted company with the Doctor and Dodo, (TV: The Savages) but they've had several "fine" adventures since then. (PROSE: Tarnished Image, There are Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden)