The Highest Science was the second story in Big Finish Productions' Novel Adaptations range. It was adapted from the novel of the same name by Jacqueline Rayner and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor and Lisa Bowerman as Bernice Summerfield.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Some things should never meet, but as Professor Summerfield is about to discover, the universe is full of coincidences.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Rosheen - Sinead Keenan
- Sheldukher - Daniel Brocklebank
- The Cell - Sarah Ovens
- Hazel - Rehanna McDonald
- Rodomonte - James Baxter
- Fakrid/Jinka - Tom Bell
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 6 and 7 January 2014.
- The first part of this story was made available as a free download from Big Finish's website a month prior to the full release.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor refers to "deadly daffodils", (TV: Terror of the Autons) "seed pods with attitude" (TV: The Seeds of Doom) and "screaming jungles". (TV: The Keys of Marinus)
[edit | edit source]
- Official The Highest Science page at bigfinish.com
- Official The Highest Science Part 1 page at bigfinish.com