Opening narration box Edit
Travelling alone, the Doctor decides to check out a strange planet ...
The research team believe the Doctor has killed a fellow crew member, but when the Doctor asks them to count the statues, there is an extra one. The Doctor believes something in the pool is transforming people. A tentacle attached to a very large green creature emerges and rapidly drains all the moisture from Grent and another crew member leaving behind a husky shell.
The Doctor offers an endless supply of water in his ship, but the creature pursues them across the rocky terrain.
to be added
- Supporting the series of collectible Doctor Who trading cards, the magazine carried a regular four-page comic strip of the Tenth Doctor's adventures.
- The limitation of only four pages meant that stories often lacked depth compared to other regular comic strips running at the same time.
- The artwork and colours were bold and bright, reflecting the tone of the magazine and, as did Doctor Who Adventures, reflected the appeal to readers younger than those catered to by Doctor Who Magazine.
- The Battles in Time comic strip sought to reinforce the association of its Doctor with the one seen on screen with "props" from the TV series: his blue/brown suit, sonic screwdriver, psychic paper and his intelligent glasses.
Original print details Edit
- 1/2 DWBIT 67 (4 pages) TO BE CONTINUED!
- No reprints to date.
to be added