The Goddess Quandary was the twenty-seventh Bernice Summerfield audio story released by Big Finish Productions. It was the fourth audio story of the sixth season, released in February 2006. This story features Ker'a'nol, a character who was first introduced in the 1994 Virgin New Adventures novel Legacy. This is the second time that Ker'a'nol has appeared on audio; the first was the free to subscribers Making Myths where she was voiced by Sarah Mowat. On this occasion, she is voiced by Jane Goddard.
Publisher's summary Edit
When the monks of Etheria stumble across what they claim is Aldébrath's last resting place, it looks like the legend might come true. If nothing else, the monks could make some cash from tourism — perhaps even enough to repair the monastery roof. All they need is a certain professor of archaeology to verify their claim.
Simple. You think?
Bernice soon finds herself trapped in a race against death on an unstable planetoid where there's more to the tomb than meets the eye. Mind you, the monks aren't all they appear either — oh, and Benny's old friend Keri wants in on the audience share.
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Ker'a'nol - Jane Goddard
- Secundo - Duncan Wisbey
- Aldébrath - Lizzie Hopley
- Parasiel - Paul Bryant
- Ker'a'nol (known as Keri to her friends) is a Pakhar.
- Benny first met Keri in PROSE: Legacy.
- Benny mentions inviting Keri to her wedding. (PROSE: Happy Endings)
- Keri would later assist Benny and the Twelfth Doctor in PROSE: Big Bang Generation
- Parasiel went to Benny's lecture recounting the events of the Fifth Axis occupation of the Braxiatel Collection. (AUDIO: Death and the Daleks)