The Ghosts of Greenwich was the third and final story in the audio anthology Heritage 1, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Paul Morris and featured Neve McIntosh as Madame Vastra, Catrin Stewart as Jenny Flint and Dan Starkey as Strax.
Publisher's summary Edit
Strange things are happening to the people of Greenwich. Phantoms of the living appear, while others are aged beyond their years. A cloaked figure stalks the streets, and time is out of joint.
to be added
- Madame Vastra - Neve McIntosh
- Jenny Flint - Catrin Stewart
- Strax - Dan Starkey
- Neville Plumstead / The Creature / Bobby Harris - Joseph Kloska
- Charlotte Mayfly - Lucy Briggs-Owen
- Sir Jasper Eagleton / Old Smallpiece / Jonathan Mayfly - Trevor Cooper
- Penny Lambeth / Angie Sangster / Archivist - Daisy Ashford
- The Paternoster Gang visit the Royal Observatory in Greenwich.
- Vastra identifies negative chronons as "the very enemy of causality", as antimatter is to matter.
- The negative chronons flow along the Greenwich meridian line, also referred to as the prime meridian. Plumstead claims that the placement of the prime meridian was no mere human construct, as the creature beneath the site of the Royal Observatory had influenced its placement.
- This story gives an alternate account to PROSE: The Curious Case of the Miniature Menaces about the events surrounding the explosion at the Royal Observatory in 1894. In that earlier account, the Paternoster Gang face off against Gremlins.