Summary[edit | edit source]
Responding to a salvage team's distress call, the Doctor and Leela arrive on a crippled space ship. Its owners, the Hihmakk, are a secretive race of space mariners whose navigation skills make them the envy of the galaxy. The salvage team are long dead, but their last log entries speak of a spectre stalking the ship's halls, picking them off one by one. When the pair become separated, Leela must fight for survival whilst the Doctor seeks to understand the nature of the ghost...
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Leela is familiar with the concept of ghosts.
- A Hihmakk crew could become a hive mind to navigate hyperspace, an extension of normal spacetime.
- The "ghost trap" was a deliberately focused warp shunt, like a land mine causing the ship to drop out of hyperspace back into normal spacetime.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded on 26 November 2014 at The Moat Studios.
- It was available for download only.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- A reference is made to a recurring nightmare that the Doctor has of seeing a world dying in fire. (AUDIO: Empathy Games)
- The organic ship contains a kind of forest. (TV: The Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone)