Summary[edit | edit source]
The first five Doctors travel to Gallifrey and then to the Dead Zone. On the way they encounter many threats including dastardly interlocutors, Cybermen, and Yeti. They also knock out the Master and unmask the President's cunning plans, escaping quickly afterwards.
References[edit | edit source]
- Many references are made to dodging mind probes, reading Old High Gallifreyan and eating dainty pineapple.
- The Death Zone is referred to as the Dead Zone.
- One of the Doctors gets stuck in a temporal fracture.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only poem in the anthology to effectively novelise a TV story, although other poems, such as The Galactic Council, also heavily reference the plots of TV stories.
- This poem is based upon Now We Are Six's The Three Foxes.