Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie Higson - Lisa Bowerman
- Detective Sergeant Dave Sacker/Magnus Greel - Duncan Wisbey
- Guinevere Godiva - Raquel Cassidy
- Aubrey - Jamie Newall
- Singer - Alice Carter
- The Colonel - Geoffrey Whitehead
- Sid James, Tony Hancock, Noël Coward, Eric and Ernie and the Amazing Alice are performing at the Palace Theatre live on Those Were the Days.
- Ellie cried profusely at Litefoot's funeral. She claims that it was a beautiful service but she disapproved of Litefoot's decision to have the hymn "All Things Bright and Beautiful" played during the funeral.
- Jago and Litefoot use Magnus Greel's time cabinet to return to 1893.
- Mention is made of Tony Hancock sacking his script writer. At one point Terry Nation was writing scripts for Hancock
Story notes Edit
to be added
- Jago and Litefoot once again fight off an attack from Mr Sin. (AUDIO: The Bloodchild Codex)
- Jago refers to the Fourth Doctor destroying the key to Magnus Greel's time cabinet in 1889. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Sacker refers to Jago and Litefoot's previous claims about time travel (AUDIO: The Age of Revolution) and hallucinogenic frogs. (AUDIO: The Case of the Gluttonous Guru)
- Sacker compares the escapades of Jago and Litefoot to an episode of the science fiction television series Nightshade, "only less plausible". (PROSE: Nightshade)
- Litefoot refers to Greel's catalytic extraction chamber. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Litefoot tells Ellie that Jago was able to open the time cabinet using the Thraskin crystal which he obtained on Venus in the far future. (AUDIO: Voyage to Venus, The Bloodchild Codex)
- Greel recalls that he used the time cabinet to escape his enemies in the 51st century. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang; AUDIO: The Butcher of Brisbane)
- Jago comments that the time cabinet is far smaller on the inside than the Sixth Doctor's TARDIS. (AUDIO: The Hourglass Killers, Voyage to Venus, Voyage to the New World)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.