- You may wish to consult
Eye of the Storm (disambiguation)for other, similarly-named pages.
The Eye of the Storm was the fourth and final story of the audio anthology, The Diary of River Song: Series Two, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Alex Kingston as River Song, Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor and Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor.
Publisher's summary Edit
Two Doctors. One River. An infinite number of ways to destroy the world. It's going to be a bumpy ride...
to be added
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Sarah Dean/Speravore Queen - Jessie Buckley
- Isaac George - Paul Keating
- Daniel Defoe/Barkeep - Robert Hands
- Robert Harley/Warder - Alan Cox
- Maddie Bower - Anna Maxwell Martin
- Ellen Byrne - Gemma Saunders
- Rachel Burrows - Salome Haertel
- The Sixth Doctor woke up in the Isop Galaxy with no memory of his last adventure.
- The Seventh Doctor says to River "at least I know you're not Mother".
- This is the only non-Doctor Who audio story to date to feature both the Sixth and Seventh Doctors in the same story.
- The Seventh Doctor handcuffs River. Once, when being taken away to prison, River asked the Eleventh Doctor if "must it always end this way?", referring to the fact that one of them usually end up being handcuffed on their encounters. (TV: Forest of the Dead, Flesh and Stone, Day of the Moon)
- River has recently been pardoned of a crime. (TV: The Time of Angels / Flesh and Stone, The Angels Take Manhattan)
- River says she has about a dozen husbands at last count, referring to the Doctor's incarnations. (TV: The Husbands of River Song)
- River talks about hiding her emotional pain from the Doctor. (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan)
- The Eighth Doctor would later remember these events. (AUDIO: Songs of Love)