Publisher's summary Edit
to be added
- Professor Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Sutekh the Destroyer - Gabriel Woolf
- Hatshepsut - Sakuntala Ramanee
- Tutmosis - Matthew J Morgan
- Kamos - Dan Bottomley
- Tutmosis does not like being referred to as King Tut.
- Hatshepsut's barge is the Ship of a Billion Years.
- Both the Doctor and Sutekh initially arrive from the desert, and have a profound influence on a pharaoh.
- This story was recorded on 13, 14, 17, and 18 November and 5 December 2014 at The Moat Studios and The Sound House.
- A historical expert, John Johnston, was consulted for this release to ensure factual accuracy to Ancient Egyptian history.
- Sutekh encourages Tutmosis to murder his mother, Hatshepsut, to ascend to king. This is inspired by real life Egyptian history, as is the Land of Punt.
- Hatshepsut mentions Sarah Jane Smith as one of the people she is to expect. (TV: Pyramids of Mars)
- An Osirian barge is called the Ship of a Billion Years. (AUDIO: The Ship of a Billion Years)
- The Doctor removes many of his own memories to make more space. In this incarnation he has made a habit of removing unnecessary memories. (PROSE: Genesys) In his next, as well, he would have most of his memory suppressed to store other information. (PROSE: The Gallifrey Chronicles)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.