The Enigma Dimension was the third and final audio story in the anthology Casualties of War, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Nicholas Briggs and featured John Hurt as the War Doctor, Jacqueline Pearce as Cardinal Ollistra and Louise Jameson as Leela.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The Dalek Time Strategist has a new plan to ensure final victory in the Time War. As its forces gather for a huge assault on the enemy, ahead of the fleet something hovers above the planet of the Time Lords. And on Gallifrey itself, shadows move among the Cloisters. The Time Lords face a threat alien to their entire universe. To save their world, the War Doctor and his allies must enter the Enigma Dimension...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Kanteer - Alan David
- Lintok - Jane Slavin
- Dalek Time Strategist/Daleks/Assault Team Leader - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
- The Enigma is twice the size of a planet, but the Doctor's TARDIS couldn't register any mass for it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Leela suggests hiding deep within the TARDIS like they did when the Sontarans attacked Gallifrey. (TV: The Invasion of Time)
- Ollistra was experimenting with a temporal flux weapon. (AUDIO: The Neverwhen)
- Kanteer deploys the De-mat Gun. (TV: The Invasion of Time)
- The War Doctor comments that the Time War is over. (AUDIO: The War Valeyard)
- The War Doctor believes the only way to win the Time War is if both Time Lords and Daleks are destroyed, (TV: The Day of the Doctor) describing them both as "warrior races." (TV: The Witch's Familiar)
- Ollistra initiates the fast return protocol. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
[edit | edit source]