The Enigma Dimension was the third and final audio story in the anthology Casualties of War, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Nicholas Briggs and featured John Hurt as the War Doctor, Jacqueline Pearce as Cardinal Ollistra and Louise Jameson as Leela.
The Dalek Time Strategist has a new plan to ensure final victory in the Time War. As its forces gather for a huge assault on the enemy, ahead of the fleet something hovers above the planet of the Time Lords. And on Gallifrey itself, shadows move among the Cloisters. The Time Lords face a threat alien to their entire universe. To save their world, the War Doctor and his allies must enter the Enigma Dimension...
to be added
- The War Doctor - John Hurt
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Kanteer - Alan David
- Lintok - Jane Slavin
- Dalek Time Strategist / The Daleks / Assault Team Leader - Nicholas Briggs
- The Enigma is twice the size of a planet, but the Doctor's TARDIS couldn't register any mass for it.
to be added
- Leela suggests hiding deep within the TARDIS like they did when the Sontarans attacked Gallifrey. (TV: The Invasion of Time)
- The War Ollistra was experimenting with a temporal flux weapon. (AUDIO: The Neverwhen)
- Kanteer deploys the De-mat Gun. (TV: The Invasion of Time)
- The War Doctor comments that the Time War is over. (AUDIO: The War Valeyard)
- The War Doctor believes the only way to win the Time War is if both Time Lords and Daleks are destroyed, (TV: The Day of the Doctor) describing them both as "warrior races." (TV: The Witch's Familiar)
- Ollistra initiates the fast return protocol. (TV: The Edge of Destruction)
- The War Doctor refuses to be addressed as "the Doctor". (AUDIO: The Innocent)
- The War Doctor tells Leela that, with the Daleks having taken down its defences, the TARDIS is helpless. (TV: Journey's End)
- The War Doctor mocks that the Daleks won't dare open fire on him out of fear that he might have some contingency. (TV: The Time of the Doctor)
- Bernice Summerfield once also noted that she feared what the Daleks represented more than the Daleks themselves. (AUDIO: The Lights of Skaro)