The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Enemy was the fifteenth story in The Book of the Enemy. It expanded upon the narrative author Jay Eales had began in his previous Faction Paradox short stories Mightier Than the Sword and Born Among Briars.
to be added
- Jim Sheldrake
- Gideon Barrow
- Michelle Montague
- Martin Montague
- Donna Montague
- Bobbie Buchanan
- Edith Neville
- Del Rictus
- Leonard Holland
- Steve Mandrill
- Jez Splatt
- Ricardo do Nascimento
- Philip Goodman
- Billy Nguyen
- Simon Sheldrake
- Colin Shields
- Belinda Sheldrake
- Steve O'Dowd
- Daniel Strunk
- Sheldrake writes the comics The Man, Muck Monster, TickTockMen, The Secret, Imaginary Friends, and Dear Boss.
- Montague writes a series of books starring the character Finn Foster: Finn Foster and the Diamond Gondola, Finn Foster and the Black Sun, Finn Foster and the Night Mayor, Finn Foster and the Somnambulist, and Finn Foster and the Empty Grave.
- Mutakfever was a phenomenon in 1963.
- The Grumblings cause the Torrentgeddon.
- Sheldrake is heavily based off of Alan Moore, Barrow off of Grant Morrison, Montague off of J. K. Rowling, and Buchanan off of Mark Millar.
- Jim Shelrake's time in Camp Gulliver is expanded upon in PROSE: Mightier Than the Sword.
- Sheldrake writes a series of back-up stories for a licensed comic based off the Mister E television series. One of them explores Mister E's homeplanet being in a time war with a terrorist organisation known as the Black Sun Brigade whose motivation lies in actions Mister E's people had yet to take. This story is "a shade too close to the truth". (COMIC: Star Death, 4-D War, Black Sun Rising)
- Imaginary Friends: The Hundred Year War: 1969 has a 1960s spy character named Malachi Yarrow (PROSE: No Enemy But Despair) and an imaginary spy character named X-12. (PROSE: Pre-narrative Briefing S)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.