The Eagle of the Reich was a comic story published in the Doctor Who Annual 2012.
Publisher's summary Edit
Fate and fanaticism collide in "The Eagle of the Reich".
to be added
- Rory had originally planned a surprise trip to Majorca for his and Amy's wedding anniversary.
to be added
- The Phoenix encountered here appears to be of the same species as the one encountered by the First Doctor in London in 1814. (AUDIO: Frostfire)
- The Doctor mentions visiting the Crystal Palace in 1851. He did so during his eighth incarnation in the company of Charley Pollard and C'rizz. (AUDIO: Other Lives)
- The Fifth Doctor once attempted to take his companions Nyssa and Tegan Jovanka to the Great Exhibition in the Crystal Palace as "a treat" in the wake of Adric's death but the TARDIS instead materialised on the tarmac at Heathrow Airport in 1982. (TV: Time-Flight)
- Amy mentions Melody being taken from them. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
- The Eleventh Doctor, Amy and Rory later returned to the Crystal Palace in 1851. While there, they encountered the Hypothetical Gentleman. (COMIC: Hypothetical Gentleman)
- Ibrahim Hadmani travelled back in time to witness the destruction of the Crystal Place. (PROSE: Tomorrow's Fish and Chips)
- Fontana Brooke mission will reach Proxima Centauri and kick off the Second British Empire that will outshine the British Empire. (TV: The Waters of Mars)
- Another account indicated that the fire that destroyed the Crystal Palace was started by the Tenth Doctor and Heather McCrimmon in order to defeat Victumas and the Dominion Sisterhood. (COMIC: The Crystal Palace)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.