- Doctor Who The Movie told in words and pictures throughout this Special interspersed with 'snippets' reflecting the Doctor's adventures old and new.
- Doctor Who: The Story so Far...
- Monster Mash'
- Meet the Eighth Doctor: Paul McGann
- Meet the Master: Eric Roberts
- Meet Dr Grace Holloway: Daphne Ashbrook
- Enter TARDIS!
- The Time-Traveller's Guide to the Galaxy
Free Giant Poster Edit
- Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor in the TARDIS
Additional features Edit
- The back cover features a full-page colour publicity shot of the Eighth Doctor holding a candle outside the TARDIS, a photograph used on the cover of both Doctor Who script and novelisation books published by the BBC.
- Competitions: To win Doctor Who goodies including 20x Videos, 20x Novelisations, 10x Watches and 25x Cakes by answering basic questions, the answers of which can be found somewhere in the magazine!)
- Editor: Gary Gillatt
- Assistant Editor: Scott Gray
- Designer: Paul Vyse, Peri Godbold and Dan Rachael
- Written by Alan Barnes and Gary Gillatt
Additional details Edit
- This special was a one-off tie-in to the launch of the Doctor Who Movie. As a stand alone Special it had none of the characteristics of previous Marvel Comics releases.
- Priced at £1.99 (UK), and aimed a much younger readership than the regular Doctor Who Magazine, it was aimed at new as well as regular viewers of the series. It was a staple bound full-colour, heavy paper quality title featuring the new Doctor Who logo on the cover.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.