This is a work of non-fiction.
Unlike other fictional universes, the Doctor Who universe is created solely by fiction. To us, this is not a valid source. Information from this source can only be used in "behind the scenes" sections, or on pages about real world topics.
Subject matter Edit
- The Doctor and the TARDIS takes the reader on a voyage of discovery.
Contents (double-page spreads) Edit
- The Age of the Dinosaurs
- Allosaurus v Apatosaurus
- Allosaurus v Stegosaurus
- Pterodactylus & Archaeopteryx
- Struthiomimus & Albertosaurus
- Tyrannosaurus Rex
- Fighting Tyrannosaurs
- The End of the Dinosaurs
- An Animal Called Man
- A Dinosaur Montage
Notable features Edit
- This title included a pull-out stapled poster featuring the cover artwork by George Underwood.
- Following the success of The Doctor Who Dinosaur Book a range of educational books (Doctor Who Discovers), following a similar format, was launched in February 1977.
- This title had a print run of 75,000 copies and was priced 75p (UK).
- Terrance Dicks is not credited as the writer on the cover, but is inside.
- The book opens with a letter signed "The Doctor".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.