The Doctor Trap was the twentieth Tenth Doctor novel released.
Sebastiene was perhaps once human. He might look like a 19th-century nobleman but in truth he is a ruthless hunter. He likes nothing more than luring difficult opposition to a planet then hunting them down for sport. And now he's caught them all - from Zargregs to Moogs, and even the odd Eternal...
In fact, Sebastiene is after only one more prize. For this trophy, he knows he is going to need help. He's brought together the finest hunters in the universe to play the most dangerous game for the deadliest quarry of them all. They are hunting for the last of the Time Lords - the Tenth Doctor.
to be added
- Tenth Doctor
- Donna Noble
- The Endangered Dangerous Species Society
- Commissar Weimark
- The Eternals are mentioned.
- The Ice Warriors and the Gappa are mentioned.
- A Wirrn is displayed in the trophy room.
- Sebastiene mentions hunting Daleks for sport.
- The cover of this novel shows Donna wearing the same outfit she wore in Partners in Crime, but with a dark blue top instead of a dark red one.
- This story was also released as an ebook available from the Amazon Kindle store.
- Donna refers to her visits to Pompeii in August 79 (TV: The Fires of Pompeii) and the Ood Sphere in 4126 (TV: Planet of the Ood).
- An abridged reading of the story was released as an audiobook on 2x CD read by Russell Tovey.