The Dispossessed was the two hundred and forty second story in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Mark Morris and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Sophie Aldred as Ace and Bonnie Langford as Melanie Bush.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
An army of tortured souls. A lift that leads to an alien landscape. An alien warlord, left for dead, and willing to do anything to prolong his life... it's all in a day's work for the Doctor.
But when his companions become victims of the desperate and powerful Arkallax, the Doctor will have to do battle in a psychic environment where he must make a choice. Save his companions... or himself.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Mel - Bonnie Langford
- Ruck - Morgan Watkins
- Jan - Anna Mitcham
- Isobel - Stirling Gallacher
- Arkallax - Nick Ellsworth
References[edit | edit source]
- Arkallax describes himself as feared throughout the Nine Galaxies.
- It took the combined might of nearly 30 planets in the jovian cluster to defeat Arkallax and his people.
- The tower block in Manchester is hidden by a perception filter with an auto-suggestion circuit.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio was recorded on 9 and 10 October 2017 at The Moat Studios.
- This story leads directly into The Quantum Possibility Engine.
- This story was originally released on CD and download.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- In Mel's experience, tower blocks are usually filled with "mad caretakers" and old ladies who want to eat people. (TV: Paradise Towers)
- Ace exclaims "Gordon Bennett!" (TV: The Happiness Patrol)
- Mel delivers the TARDIS to Josiah W. Dogbolter. (COMIC: The Moderator)